We Value Your Privacy
At K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc., we recognize and value our customer’s privacy. As such, K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. is committed to ensuring that its customers are informed as to how their personal information will be used and kept secure.
Information That K.S. Roth Insurance Agency Collects
K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. may collect information from you relating to your identity and to your personal preferences as they relate to our products. Personal information we may typically collect includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and in relation to purchases you may make, your credit card number. K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. will endeavor only to collect such information as is necessary for stated purpose for which K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. is collecting the information. For example, if you purchase a policy of insurance, we will require your name and address to that we can send the policy to you and your credit card details to obtain payment. Our objective is to inform you before or at the time of collection as to the information we are collecting and the purposes for which we wish to collect and the purposes for which such information is being collected. If you choose not to provide the required information, K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. may not be able to comply with your request or provide certain services.
There are a number of different ways that K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. receives and collects personal information from you. Ways that K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. collects personal information from you may include the following:
- Communications From You When you email or write to us you may provide us with your name, contact details and other personal information to your message.
- Customer Support You may provide us with personal information when you telephone or email us to request assistance in respect of our products or services or to request information that you would like to receive relating to our products.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns From time to time, we may contact you directly by mail, email or telephone informing you about new products, promotions or special offers that may be of interest to you. When responding to one of these campaigns, you may provide us with personal information.
- Purchases If you wish to purchase K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. products or services over the telephone, we will require sufficient information to complete your purchase including your credit card details, your contact details and an address.
- Surveys From time to time, we may conduct surveys in respect of our products and services. Participation in our surveys is optional. When you respond to one of our surveys you may provide us with personal information about you.
Purposes For Which K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. Uses Information
K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Registration Information you provide upon purchase of a product or service will be used to keep a record of your product and services and will assist K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. in providing support for you when you contact K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc.’s customer service department. K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. will also use this information to inform you of any new products, promotions or other information that may be of interest to you.
- Product or Services Purchases When you purchase products or services from K.S. Roth Insurance Agency Inc., K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. will use your information to process payment and send the product or provide the services to you.
- Newsletters We may use your personal information to send you newsletters that provide you with articles and information that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Information in Respect to K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. Products or Services It is important for us to receive feedback from our customers in respect of our products and services and any features that you would like to see in future products and/or services. As such, we may use your personal information to contact you about our products and services and to inform you of promotions and new products that may be of interest to you.
- Internal Analysis We may use the information you provide us with for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate and profile customers including customer preferences and purchasing trends which we may use for marketing purposes and in respect of operations and development.
- Updating Information We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is still correct and to add additional information to complete your profile.
Whenever you enter our website or access any on-line information through a K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. product or service, our web server automatically collects and aggregates information (“Aggregate Data”) in respect to your visit. Aggregate Data may include URLs or domains of referring websites, browser type, operation system, the sites that you access and the date and time of your visit. Aggregate Data collected by K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. is used for statistical and marketing purposes, is collected anonymously, and will not identify you personally.
We use Aggregate Data to help us improve our understanding of our users and their preferences. We also use it to assist us in arranging relevant advertising, commercial opportunities and competitions. Aggregate Data we collect also helps us to develop our website and audit its use. Furthermore, K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc. may share Aggregate Data with its business partners in order to improve content, banners, and promotions that you and other users will see on our website and in our products and services.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
We may share the information that you have provided to us with subsidiaries and affiliated companies of K.S. Roth Insurance Agency, Inc.. Such subsidiaries and affiliated companies will comply with the terms of this policy.